John Lennon —- conspiracy theories, a new photo and an imagined audition

John-Lennon-2297592

JOHN Winston Ono Lennon’s 73rd birthday today coincides with the publication in Britain of a rare Lennon and McCartney picture (above) taken a year before they hit the big time. The two were photographed in the summer of 1961, a year before the Beatles scored a record deal and became, well, rock and roll history.

MEANWHILE

A new US poll reveals that 12 per cent of American voters believe the government was engaged in the assassination of Lennon.

This supports the theory that you can get 12 percent of people to agree to just about anything.

MEANWHILE

Some smart cookie imagines what would happen if a young Lennon auditioned for The Voice.

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “John Lennon —- conspiracy theories, a new photo and an imagined audition

  1. …..er… Yes. (“This supports the theory that you can get 12 percent of people to agree to just about anything.”)
    How about 12% of the remaining 88%?
    ….and then 12% of the remaining 78%..?
    ….and so on?

    Here’s a more entertaining way to spend the rest of the day (I recommend especially to Jimbo the Obama/Syria series! ~ second row from the bottom))

    Note: as you click on each picture it enlarges as the first of a series, and y’need to click on the hard-to-see arrowhead on the RHS of the enlarged picture for the rest of the series.

    …….that’s nearly as confusing as —–>> http://www.usnews.com/cartoons

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s